Sprinkler Design Engineer
Eversafe Fire Protection is a fire sprinkler contractor based in Kent that covers the entire UK. We are a small but fast-growing company with a young, dynamic yet experienced team.
Due to the continued growth of Eversafe Fire Protection, we are currently looking for a sprinkler design engineer to join our team. We are a close-knit team and are looking for an individual that is able to work well within our team delivering the very best service to our clients. The role would be office based at our main office in Sittingbourne, Kent with home working available for the right person.
The ideal individual would have experience within a sprinkler design role, we offer training as required for the right candidate.
- Sprinkler design experience.
- Minimum of five GCSE’s or equivalent (inc English and Maths.
- Ability to carry out the full design of both commercial and residential sprinkler systems.
- Understanding of BSEN12845 and BS9251.
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD.
Ideal Yet Not Essential Criteria
- LPCB competency exams for FHC, Intermediate and testing and commissioning.
- Revit Experience.
- Full UK driving Licence.
- Understanding of NFPA and FM global standards.
- Salary is negotiable/dependant upon experience.
- Hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Company Car or Van applicable to the job role.
- Training and Development.
- 23 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- A Competitive company pension scheme.
Get in touch to find out more, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org