Eversafe Fire Protection is a fire sprinkler contractor based in Kent that covers the entire UK. We are a small but fast-growing company with a young, dynamic yet experienced team.
Due to the continued growth of Eversafe Fire Protection, we are currently looking for a sprinkler engineer to join our team. We are a close-knit team and are looking for an individual that is able to work well within our team delivering the very best service to our clients.
The ideal individual would have experience within a sprinkler engineer role, working in both domestic and commercial environments. You will be passionate for the industry and willing to cover call outs.
- Domestic & Commercial experience.
- Knowledge of LPC and sprinkler related rulings.
- Understanding of BSEN12845 and BS9251.
- Salary is negotiable/dependant upon experience.
- Hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Company Car or Van applicable to the job role.
- Training and Development.
- 20 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- A Competitive company pension scheme.
Get in touch to find out more, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org