Sprinkler Maintenance Engineer
Eversafe Fire Protection is a fire sprinkler contractor based in Kent that covers the entire UK. We are a small but fast-growing company with a young, dynamic yet experienced team.
Due to the continued growth of Eversafe Fire Protection, we are currently looking for a sprinkler maintenance engineer to join our team. We are a close-knit team and are looking for an individual that is able to work well within our team delivering the very best service to our clients.
The ideal individual would have experience within a sprinkler engineer role, working in both domestic and commercial environments. You will be passionate for the industry and willing to cover call outs.
Main Duties (not limited to)
- Completing scheduled service works on a variety of fire sprinkler systems, this includes, Major Services, Minor Services, Interim Services, alongside weekly and monthly testing
- 25-year system inspections
- System diagnostics
- Remedial works
- Pipework repairs
- Checks and flow tests on fire pumps
- Create detailed reports for each visit attended
- Extensive travelling between sites/overnight stay may be required
- Experience of fire sprinkler systems is essential (further training will be given)
- Knowledge of LPC & FM sprinkler related regulations
- Experience of working within a customer facing role, and ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve with analytical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Disciplined and organised
- Excellent time keeping skills and flexibility
- Attend all required training programmes
- To demonstrate core behaviours valued by the company – honesty, teamwork, integrity and enthusiasm
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary is negotiable/dependant upon experience.
- Company Car or Van applicable to the job role.
- Training and Development.
- 20 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- A Competitive company pension scheme.
Get in touch to find out more, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com